Drill plan of Lacroma Central resource drilling area with latest significant assay results
Significant graphite results from the latest drill assays at Central Lacroma include:
20m @ 7.9% TGC from 58m
incl 11m @ 9.0% TGC from 63m
18m @ 7.1% TGC from 99m
incl 5m @ 8.6% TGC from 71m
21m @ 6.6% TGC from 22m
incl 6m @ 12.0% TGC from 36m
9m @ 7.0% TGC from 109m
incl 4m @ 9.6% TGC from 109m
5m @ 5.8% TGC from 55m
incl 2m @ 8.5% TGC from 56m
and 2m @ 12.5% TGC from 65m
18m @ 5.8% TGC from 47m
incl 4m @ 8.4% TGC from 50m
and 4m @ 5.2% TGC from 86m
• Drill holes extend mineralisation 500m north of the first positive drill results at Lacroma (ASX Release “Impressive Graphite Intervals in First Lacroma Drilling” on 29 May 2023).
• Mineralisation appears to be offset to the east from the main airborne electromagnetic (EM) anomaly in the northern traverses, resulting in thinner mineralised intervals being intersected in the current traverses.
• iTech plans to extend the traverses to the east where the mineralisation is predicted to increase in thickness and grade.
• Mineralisation also appears to increase in grade and thickness to the south which will be the focus of drilling for the remainder of the year.
• Approximately 61 resource drill holes have been completed to date.
• Drilling is continuing at 100m spaced east-west sections to the south once infill and extension drilling is completed.